What's new
Everyone just kinda comment below on whether you will be buying a dual crystal for your cps1 motherboard for use with the multi or the audio mod to allow audio for both cps1 and cps1.5 through the RCA jacks or both kits. I'm trying to get a feeling of how many parts etc I will need to gather.
I’d like one of the audio merge kits please.

Everyone just kinda comment below on whether you will be buying a dual crystal for your cps1 motherboard for use with the multi or the audio mod to allow audio for both cps1 and cps1.5 through the RCA jacks or both kits. I'm trying to get a feeling of how many parts etc I will need to gather.
Put me down for both please

I would like to be on the list for BOTH please.

Both. Would be great to have have a way for qsound to go through the cps2digiav as well!

I haven't gotten the BOM to calculate coats but it will be affordable. Most likely less than $75 for both.
Actually, I was only interested in getting the multi crystal, at that price, I would buy both for sure!

Interested in mostly the crystal but would prolly get the audio thing.

I'm interested in both items, please.

Defiantly in for multi crystal. Also interested in audio mix kit.

Just talked to @Derick2k last week. i think he will be able to finish it up very soon.
You mean the guy that scammed a bunch of people? Why are we still enabling him? I can't say I'm interested in this anymore until he refunds what he owes.

Edit: I believe derick has since made refunds and amends where appropriate.

Last edited:
You mean the guy that scammed a bunch of people? Why are we still enabling him? I can't say I'm interested in this anymore until he refunds what he owes.
Agreed. The optics here are unimaginably bad for the forum admins/owners.

I don't care if someone got sick or his wife left him or his crypto portfolio fell apart or whatever. You make commitments, you follow through. He should be banned, not further enabled behind closed doors. Anyone with a shred of integrity wouldn't buy this with his involvement.

Last edited:
Back