What's new

gerard7209

Student
Reaction score
Hello Everybody

Happy to be here. I am French and love Retrogaming 2D of the 90. I principally collect console like nintendo nes, megadrive, Super Nintendo and Neogeo (AES/MVS) and also a little Game Boy/ GBA. I have a small collection but have most of the game I really wanted to have and prefer the quality over the quantity.

I love all my console but Neogeo really impressed me and is maybe my favorite console nowadays. Arcade game are so fun to play. I love the Neogeo, lot of amazing fighting game (Real bout series/MOTW/Samurai showdown/KOF/ Art of fighting) , shmups (Last Resort/ Pulstar) , run n gun (Metal slug series and Shock troopers) and other games . Love my Arcade experience on Neogeo but it only miss some good beat them all. That's why I want to begin to collect CPS game for these excellent beat them all (Final Fight/ Cadillacs/ Punisher/ Alien versus predator ect...)and also of course to have some of my favorite fighting game of my childhood like street fighter alpha 2/3 and Marvel VS Capcom.

Really excited to learn more of the CPS system and the Arcade in general.

Thanks a lot for let me be a new member of your community and have taking time to read me.

Last edited:
Welcome! Neo Geo is just sooo amazing, lots to collect and modify 😆

Many thanks for your welcome :)

Since my introduction I have the happiness to have collected some CPS2 games (Street fighter alpha 2/3, Marvel vs Capcom and Alien Vs predator) :)

Back