What's new

Mukuro_W

Professional
Reaction score
My Punisher and Slammaster boards have suicided, they were stored in the garage for 10 years :( I hope someone here can help me, I stay in Italy.

I actually thought I reproduced the tutorial here, I'll have to check :)

If you get stuck and you can't do it and no one over there will do it for you you can ship it here but I think the shipping on CPS1.5 will be expensive.

There are people like @caius in Europe who should be able to sort you out if you get stuck, but I'd recommend doing it yourself

Yes, it's very easy to revive CPS1 and CPS1.5 (but also pre-CPS1 and CPS2) hardware with Eduardo Cruz device.I suggest you all to get all the parts needed to assemble it, you will not regret it!

Yes, it's very easy to revive CPS1 and CPS1.5 (but also pre-CPS1 and CPS2) hardware with Eduardo Cruz device.I suggest you all to get all the parts needed to assemble it, you will not regret it!
Yes I see but I'm so busy and not have too much time to do, the strange thing is the Others cps1.5 boards here still working with theyr original batteries. Caius if you can help then please let me know and I will ship to you. You can save theyr life and with no hurry,,,

You could do it yourself.

http://arcadehacker.blogspot.com/2015/09/project-update.html

You need new batteries for both the Kabuki and the C-board and the programmer.

@xodaraP made a pretty great tutorial on another forum:

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/90563-Kabuki-CPS-1-1-5-(Dash)-Board-Desuicide
Big thanks to the Arcade hacker for putting together the parts to make this possible.
Also thanks to @xodaraP for the advice in his tutorial.
It took five or six attempts to get the Kabuki to work and back on the Pcb.
I used a 40 pin test cli and a set of short Dupont cables.

I've had the Kabuki desuicide work first time and other times take many attempts, it can be difficult

Looking forward to the InfiniKey solution so I never have to worry about batteries again

I'm about to purchase a death Warriors of Fate PCB... Hopefully desuicide it doesn't come a hell of a problem.

It's easier than ever now. Order a InfiniKey from @undamned (I have one in my C&Ds) and it's plug and play desuicide. No batteries required.

Back