What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
Jaleco Table Pony. Type VH, American model.

Now with new mostly everything (controls, power, harness, overlays, speakers, stickers, side art, glass, etc etc, oem where possible). Painted (Toyota white). Newer tube, hantarex Chassis (with spare chassis included). Installed a remote board that makes the rotating part much easier.

I don't know that I would consider this a beginner cabinet- the monitors on these don't use traditional frames- but as far as construction goes- these are built nicely and don't weigh as much as some of the other cocktails.

This was one of my first restores maybe 20 years or so ago. I've learned a couple things since then, but it's in great shape still. I'd say it's hovering around a 9/10. Paint looks like it could use a wax as the clear isn't super clear, but it still looks good. I may have the original glass, too- iirc- but don't quote me.

Fully working, needs nothing to rock. Chassis was serviced within the last couple years as well.

No tire kickers. I really don't want to answer 2 dozen questions, provide 2 dozen pictures if you aren't serious about picking it up. Will I ship? Sure- but not on my dime or my risk. If I can push it outside and it gets picked up- I can do that- but I want it to go painless and smooth, super easy. Available for scheduled viewing.

Trades for PCBs considered. Located in Northern California. I could ship- on your dime and your risk- but I'd really really prefer local pickup, cash in hand.

Asking price is $5500.

Attachments

• IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 197
Oh boy ! That's one sleek design for a cocktail table ! And congrats on the restore, it's a beauty !
GLWS

Back