Beginner
Reaction score
For Sale

2x Hyper Neo Geo 64 Mainboard
1x Samurai Shodown 64
1x Samurai Shodown 64 2 (Boxed)
1x Buriki One
1x Fatal Fury Wild Ambition

price EUR 500.- incl. shipping to you (Europe)

add 5% for paypal fees

Attachments

• IMG_3768.jpg
    IMG_3768.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3767.jpg
    IMG_3767.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3766.jpg
    IMG_3766.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3765.jpg
    IMG_3765.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3764.jpg
    IMG_3764.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3763.jpg
    IMG_3763.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 80
Will you ship to the US? I'm interested but afraid of shipping... If you want to run the numbers my zip code is 57106 but I can understand not wanting to ship that beast overseas.

Sorry. already on hold for Niji (another Forum)

Somewhere in europe there's still several operators sitting on tons of NOS units.
Where are the days of these being $35 NIB all day long? What happened?

Yes, remember that too, they appeared on the local dutch craigslist, marktplaats, as well

I'm not sure but i think some of the Dutch big buyers stocked them (Nedgame used to have some big collectors work there and buy up a lot of stuff). Like we say in Holland, they couldn't get rid of it to the street stones.

That's cool, I was more curious on shipping than anything (pretty sure it'd be so bad that it wouldn't be worth it hehe)

If you could mention how much the package weighs when you ship it though that'd be cool so I could have an idea. Almost went for a set on yaj but figured it'd be like $1000 usd to ship it.

You know, things only get interesting when expensive in arcade world :) Noone would buy them NOS for $40. The owner of nedgame does seem to buy and sell exotic stuff, i remember some years ago he (tried?) to sell some prototype snes and ps2 too for silly money, so buying up tons of hyperneo stuff wouldn't really surprise me.

Back