What's new
Mark your items as sold

Haydouken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey AP friends!

Selling my CPS1 Jansen’s Customs currently out of print metal enclosure (with dipswitch board).

Includes
-JANSEN’S Customs CPS1 metal enclosure (with screws and dipswitch board)

PRICE: $180 USD + SHIPPING

PAYPAL ONLY

PICS

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Thank y’all!

SOLD
- DARKSOFT CPS1 KIT: $600 USD + Shipping
NOTE: ONLY COMES WITH DARKSOFT BOARD AND EQUIPMENT—YOU WILL NEED A COMPATIBLE CPS1 B BOARD and C BOARD!
Ideally would like to sell as a bundle but if people want only the kit or only the case, please do PM. Will shave a little off the individual prices though if bundled! Everything is in working order however I already sold the B/C boards so you will need to source those on your own but besides that with this bundle you’ll almost have a complete system ready to go! Didn’t use as much as intended (play too much cps2/3) but loved it!

Last edited:
Messaged. Case is still currently available but gamescollector has first dibs for the next 24 hours.

Off topic, I see you have the Jansen CPS2 multi case too. let me see it. Mine is stock with MVSF board, but love it though. I'm a CPS2 guys since my favorite SF SSF2T. GLWS

PRICE LOWERED!

Don’t want to put on eBay but may do so soon (for more) 😭

Feel free to shoot offers!

Update: CPS1 KIT sold to @Zepherino!

Case is still available and has price reduced to $180 USD + SHIPPING! LOWEST PRICE/FINAL DROP—come take it folks!

Back