What's new
Yeah don't let this die, I want that Mikado and Hey! inserts something fierce!
For everyone who may still be interested, this project is *not* dead. I will wrap up the work as quickly as I can and will make the files available to everyone as intended. Sincerest apologies for the ridiculous (and repeated) delays.

I do love the fact that I'm not the only one interested in having these highly-niche pieces of game center art preserved. The A-P community continues to be an awesome place to meet like-minded folks.

edge of my seat anticipation to have the Try waifu in my instruction space

For everyone who may still be interested, this project is *not* dead. I will wrap up the work as quickly as I can and will make the files available to everyone as intended. Sincerest apologies for the ridiculous (and repeated) delays.

I do love the fact that I'm not the only one interested in having these highly-niche pieces of game center art preserved. The A-P community continues to be an awesome place to meet like-minded folks.
Would love to make a topper from that mikado artwork.

Last edited:
This will be done. Got the project to 95% complete and put it on the shelf as real life got busy.

Just sent another test print to the printer for last color match calibration. I really want these to be as accurate as possible to the originals. Thanks to everyone for the push to just finish them and get the designs out to the community.

Hey Working.png

TRY Working.png

I have Hey, Try Amusement, and a-cho strips at nearly the finish line. If anyone is interested, I am considering doing one physical run and will ship them so that others don't have to overpay for small print jobs and deal with accurate sizing/cutting. The price will be at or under $10 usd for each strip on high quality photo paper. If anyone would be interested in that, as opposed to printing yourself, just let me know here in the thread. No specifics necessary at this point and no commitment. I will then reply here with a more official interest check to get an estimate of numbers--still won't require prepayment or any type of real commitment.

Thanks again to all for the interest in these. I'm obviously not alone in wanting to preserve these.

I’m definitely down for a few.

Still interested in one of each!

Back