What's new
Came online so I can share the news here. Been waiting for some months for this!

He has an interest form where a cutout for HDMI port cutout is optional.

This case is so slick - does it have a way to mount to a board to slide into a candy? That’s my primary usage. Doesn’t look like it from pics though

You would have to figure out a way (probably drill holes) or ask knowledgeable people on other ideas. The original shells had feet where you can do this.

Well that was fast, it looks like he’s just open up an interest check for pre-orders for the CPS-3 case now too. Same link for the Discord.

I can't type in there as my account isn't verified. If someone feels the same, can you suggest perhaps he includes some mounting for the UltraSIMMs DIP Switch bank? Would seem like a missed opportunity if it doesn't.

I asked him about the possibly of including mounting for the DIP switch bank.

Jasen said he was going to make something that bolts into the case so that only the dipswitch is visible.

@Shunn thanks man, I am following the Discord but am unverified so can’t post. Someone should definitely let him know that the “fake” Twitter account isn’t actually Darksoft in case that’s who he’s reaching out to for the PCB schematics?

@Darksoft, what's the best way for Jasen from JasenCustoms to contact you? He said on 8/21 that he reached out to you to see if you will give him the schematics of the tiny dipswitch PCB for the Ultra Simms setup. He plans to design one that has mounting tabs and relocate the pinheader to the back.

That is old news. I'm already in touch with him, but please I don't think the best way to get someone replying in a public posts. We have PM for that.

One day left to put your name down for the Jasens Metal CPS-3 case, I highly recommend it. It's (currently) the only case on the market with a space for the UltraSIMMs DIP switch bank. Hype.

FALDgUeUUAcAFKi.jpg

FALDgUlVcAAH2j_.png

FALDgUfVgAEC8PY.png

https://forms.gle/uBhmvWxfqZ45Rqhv5

Thanks for the reminder DJSheep :)

New case is going to have the following:

All the needs met: HDMI port, 12mm button for switching resolutions, dip switch mount (which 100% will be below the surface of the case because of the cable angle), SCSI2SD mount ready to go.

I am making one now to validate all the little changes and such to make sure that it's 100% good to go for the production run; in fact its almost here in Japan for me to test fit everything up. I'll take some pictures and show it off to get those who ordered one properly excited ;)

@JasenHicks CPS-3 case came in today. Beautiful compact build quality and much lighter than my other case. I give this one a 8/10 because I now have to use "tools" to change dips/volume/use the test switch, but hey, first world problems, and there's always a ceramic screwdriver floating about anyhows...

jasens.JPG

Now my CPS-Trilogy is finally complete ;) #MultiBoyz

cps-trilogy.JPG

They look awesome, hopefully he does another 'final run' of CPS2 cases in a few years ><

If he does, I'm protesting.

I really do regret not picking up a few more of the CPS-3 cases for my store. They're REALLY nice.

Back