What's new
I've got a few more still available. I have roughly 2 x v1.2 and 3 v1.1($5 cheaper than v1.2). Only difference between both versions is that v1.2 has an onboard switch that supports Pandora's box usage.

I've got a few more still available. I have roughly 2 x v1.2 and 3 v1.1($5 cheaper than v1.2). Only difference between both versions is that v1.2 has an onboard switch that supports Pandora's box usage.
I can't wait my SEGA System 16 adapter because the @Apocalypse's multi is coming for this system soon. :thumbsup: Thank you sir !

Hi, do you still have any of the Spitfires available?
I'd like one with a voltmeter and negatron if you have one spare.

Thanks.

Looks like these are long gone, but if any are still left, I could use one. Just rapid fire is all I need.

Hi XianXi

Great job with your jamma autofire !

Do you still have any spitfire with voltmeter available ?

Thanks

Best regards

Hi XianXi
Great job with your jamma autofire !

Do you still have any spitfire with voltmeter available ?

Thanks

Best regards
Yes, I have more available. Please send me a PM.

Someone requested one and I have some parts on hand to build a few. Shoot me a pm if you want one.

Yeah, I love mine too with the negatron and voltmeter fitted.

Is it possible to buy two units?

One with the negatron and voltmeter and the other, with just the voltmeter?

I have 2 extra Spitfires if anyone is interested. They are the basic ones without a voltmeter. They are $33 each plus shipping, $5 for 1st class and $8 for Priority in the US, International 1st class is $15. Keep in mind I can only take Paypal friends and family or Venmo (Preferred).

I'm going to be doing another run of these again so I need to see how many are needed this run.

Pricing:
Barebones: $30
w/Voltmeter: $35

Shipping:
US - $5
Canada - $14
International - $17

All shipping done via first class, if you need priority, let me know.

I no longer accept Paypal since they're aholes and closed my account.

For US customers I accept: CashApp, Venmo or Zelle
For International (including Canada), I can send an invoice via Stripe where you can pay via credit card. I can also send this invoice to any US customers that don't have any of the options listed.

Build time: Just like previously, it'll be around 3 weeks before it ships out to you, this is an estimate and can swing either way by a few days to a week.

Thanks,
James

Got mine a few days ago and it works like a charme for both players. Thank you for making these.

hello, I guess i'm way to late but I hope I could buy 2 of these if you have some left by any chance. Many thanks !

Back