What's new
the one i linked is the other way round

it connects jvs controls (from e.g. naomi) to pc. its suppose to present your panel controls as xbox360 pad to your pc

clone or different version of jvs-pac
looks like it. My old clone (jvsstrike) does not support xbox 360 .. I will give it a try.

@Arcade_Lover is that your product as well?
Can you give some more details?

Does the xbox 360 support the connection of two controllers via one usb cable?
How should that work?

I’ve bought one on November 2022, but is not working on W10 and on Linux as well.
Now I bought a RS485 USB adapter and I’m writing an app for reading JVS and transform the input to keyboard key press(on windows) and gamepad (on Linux).

Is not dead, but is not recognized in every one of the 4 status (you can switch it to be recognized as a keyboard or a 360 Xbox joypad).

I know cjvs and I’m using it as model to write my program. I found that on windows the JVS manage could not go under 16 ms (and there is an additional delay in the cjvs), so I’m try to write my own program to increase the performances. I’m trying it also on Linux to check if I can have better performance there.

just received mine.
the pcb design is .. interesting:
Sae6b6a9fd94e4c488bea9e469247023dv.jpg

most of the pcb is unpopulated. No clue on why it has a jamma edge.
But it is recognized as two xbox 360 pads.
so it works for a great price :)

Do you have a link to this one? It's different to the one I posted

Interesting. Wonder if your jamma controls will show as x360 pads ...

correction: the xbox 360 mode only works on PC. on a real console the IO is not recognized :(

Is not dead, but is not recognized in every one of the 4 status (you can switch it to be recognized as a keyboard or a 360 Xbox joypad).

I know cjvs and I’m using it as model to write my program. I found that on windows the JVS manage could not go under 16 ms (and there is an additional delay in the cjvs), so I’m try to write my own program to increase the performances. I’m trying it also on Linux to check if I can have better performance there.
Hi @med4cab
Did you ever get around to completing this? Any source code available?
Thanks

Back