What's new
Want To Buy

JBV3

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm searching for the AC fan brackets for Killer Instinct and other Sierra era Midway boards. Could also use the KI control panel. If anyone has them and is willing to sell, PLEASE let me know. I am trying to fully restore my KI cabinet, and these are the only OEM parts I cannot track down. So close...
Thank you!
KI_Fan.jpg

That fan mount is probably 3d printable, if you can get some dimensions and pictures.

That fan mount is probably 3d printable, if you can get some dimensions and pictures.
Hi, thanks for the advice. I already created a CAD file as a last resort. Would rather just find the OEM brackets if I can. Trying to get my cabinet fully stock and these are the only parts I can't find.

User SillyB over on KLOV makes excellent reproduction brackets ... I have had a couple of sets from him and they are near identical to the OEM brackets.

User SillyB over on KLOV makes excellent reproduction brackets ... I have had a couple of sets from him and they are near identical to the OEM brackets.
Thank you for the advice. I was actually able to track down a real set of brackets. Super pumped!

Back