What's new

Sr20det510

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Kyotaro that I would like to redo.
Does anyone know where I can find the stickers that are on the sides of the Kyotaro.

Additionally, I am looking for a control panel since mine has two extra holes from security bolts that were on the cabinet.

I found the link file for the control panel overlay, when searching for Kyotaro info on here.

It's on my to do list to vector the side art, but it's not going to be anytime soon.

The control panel overlay is my work. It also has cutting outlines if you want to get a panel lasercut. You can get a very accurate repro made, because the original panel just has self clinching M4 studs for mounting the sticks. Any decent metal shop can do those for you.

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Tecmo_Kyotaro_29

This said, I haven't personally tried to get a panel cut yet. So maybe double check the measurements before ordering. If you have access to a large printer, you could print it out on paper first.

It's on my to do list to vector the side art, but it's not going to be anytime soon.

The control panel overlay is my work. It also has cutting outlines if you want to get a panel lasercut. You can get a very accurate repro made, because the original panel just has self clinching M4 studs for mounting the sticks. Any decent metal shop can do those for you.

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Tecmo_Kyotaro_29

This said, I haven't personally tried to get a panel cut yet. So maybe double check the measurements before ordering. If you have access to a large printer, you could print it out on paper first.

Thanks for the reply. I will try printing out the panel when I go back to work to see if it is a perfect fit.
Hopefully you get a chance to side art. If you need pics of the side are or measurements I can get those for you.

I have the side art here. It's just a matter of finding the time to take pics of it, take measurements, scale the pics to the correct size and shape, then vector them.

Let me know if you get around to doing anything with the control panel vector.

Back