What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the most cost effective way to get these cabinets across country?
Let KC ship them, honestly. He uses STI. 95% of the community uses STI.You can take a gamble on uship if you are really keen on trying to save a few bucks. But outside of getting lucky, or knowing someone who's already making the trip, STI is kind of the go-to.
It's simply not cheap to ship anything as large as an arcade cabinet unfortunately.
you can also use 3PL I've had someone in cali ship 2 cans using them and they are about a week or less turn around but you have to have a fastenal shipping location in your area and you have to pick it up.Had a nnc and aero shipped through them and cost me 350 and 312.
A lot of guys on KLOV are being told fastenal won't ship if they know what it is as they aren't shipping arcade cabinets any longer (YMMV). So you're essentially going uninsured if they do take it since company policy seems to be not to now.
Fastenal changed their max dimensions, but they don't care what it is as long as you aren't over them. I was looking into getting an ID8 shipped and it would have taken special approval which was dragging due to asking over a holiday.

2 excelena 2
IMG_0370.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 578
yeah been looking for a decent super neo with led screen so waiting to hear back for price and see if everything works good on it.

I am looking forward to seeing the price on the NEOGEO..I sold mine to Derick for what it cost me plus a discount for giving me SSF4A and because it was Derick otherwise i would have sold it at East Cost prices ( an arm and a leg)

I am looking forward to seeing the price on the NEOGEO..I sold mine to Derick for what it cost me plus a discount for giving me SSF4A and because it was Derick otherwise i would have sold it at East Cost prices ( an arm and a leg)
Yeah im sure he got a deal and considering this one is West coast i hope hes not asking an arm and a leg but still waiting ok KC reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back