What's new
I thought that was the case, but how cool would they look! (Hint hint multi shell hint hint) ;)
Hah! Cool idea but I get a bad feeling if we want a shell we're going to have to either beg @twistedsymphony or @Lions3 to make us a 3d printed/acrylic one, or sacrifice a Dragon World or some other low value cart. There's no existing mold for PGM carts like there is for MVS, just isn't as popular.

The color of my case is clear red like most people have. I don't know why picture looks like that.
Scanned label file look clear to me so I didn't scan them again even the case color looks weird.

Hello guys.
if someone has the label scans and share with the community I will try to make them vectorized and share. It will be great :)
Hey guys, thanks for this thread, I need some of these! Did you ever vectorize these so we can get them printed nice? Is anyone printing these for sale?

I'm thinking of getting some glossy sticker A4 paper from bookstore and print these on my laser printer in home. Any one got settings for a paint/word/other to get these on right size to fit PGM carts? Would save me from the good 'ol "trial and error" method when trying to get them sized proper for the cart...

EDIT: To answer my self: Just throw them to MS Word A4 and they will print out in perfect!

uuet_darrat.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks real nice. The Ketsui label says "Keitsu" in Japanese though...

Okay, I got them straight from here and didn't bother to translate them. Just glad they don't say "PIG" or "ASS" like those shirts back in the days when it was cool to wear a shirt with some Japanese/Chinese letters on them :)

I just swapped the two characters on red background. Should be good now, I sent the file to nassekova.

Does someone have the DDP2 scans on alternate location? The link by skate323k137 isn't allowed here where I'm at the moment... Can take a look later tonight at home if it works better...

Here is a fixed one. Thanks to user @stt1

Attachments

• ketsui.png
    ketsui.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 186
Red shockboxes are nice for these .
Hello,

I'm looking for some shockboxes, red or black for PGM carts that hopefully don't need modification. Where did you buy those?

Thanks

I bought them at Southtown but the red ones are not always in stock, I used them for both PGM and ST-V carts .
DSCF5615.jpg
Does anyone have issues with their Southtown cases cracking at the seams. Half of mine have this issue.

I haven't had any issues with their cases. But they don’t get all that much opening and closing. Hand full of times each so far. I have only had them for like 8 months though and they are kept at a pretty consistent temperature.

So far I am happy with them. Hope to get some red ones when they are in stock.

Back