What's new
I never bought new ones, just had them come with various games. Maybe it’s just neglect from the previous owners.

I do like the look of the red ones. Would like to get them to house my CV-1000 boards.

He mentioned he might get some more this year, just not sure when. We could also try to get interest in a custom order. I don’t need 100 but I could easily take 10-12 red ones.

Shipping to Australia is so costly. Not his fault. I will check in on the Aussie thread to see if anyone is interested. Could use 15 or so myself.

I’ve had issues with Shockboxes older than 5 years cracking along the seams, but not newer ones. Don’t know if they addressed the issue or if the newer cases just haven’t aged enough yet.

I’ve had issues with Shockboxes older than 5 years cracking along the seams, but not newer ones. Don’t know if they addressed the issue or if the newer cases just haven’t aged enough yet.
Its the type of plastic resin they use when the use those vacuum molds to make the case/box shape. The plastic films need to be heated enough to stretch and take the shape of the mold. Also, age and use plays a role as well in them cracking at certain stress points.

I have the red ones for I think about 8 years and no problems yet, it's not like they get heavy used though .
I remember old VHS movie boxes cracking at the seam when used a lot .

has anyone found a place to print the labels i need 3 for the cave games and possibly a new demon front.

I made some new labels for a few of my PGM games! The old ones were missing, poorly replaced or completely trashed. I'm super happy with how they came out!
My wife printed them on vinyl and used her Cricut to cut them out perfectly!
Thanks @oneleaf86 for the sweet Cave labels!! and Thank you @BrandonDitto for the amazing remake of the Demon Front label!

1680473694151.jpeg

Oops almost left DDP2 out :)
1680473963733.jpeg

I made some new labels for a few of my PGM games! The old ones were missing, poorly replaced or completely trashed. I'm super happy with how they came out!
My wife printed them on vinyl and used her Cricut to cut them out perfectly!
Thanks @oneleaf86 for the sweet Cave labels!! and Thank you @BrandonDitto for the amazing remake of the Demon Front label!

1680473694151.jpeg

Oops almost left DDP2 out :)
1680473963733.jpeg
They’re amazing!

Anyone have a clean and clear scan of The Gladiator? Looking to replace the trashed label that I have.

BTW I still have that "almost working" BeeStorm in my closet that @Fluffy debugged pretty long way. I think it's that one GAL that if we could get that reverse-engineered some one could have that game cheap from me.

Back