What's new

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
It seems every PGM cart I've picked up so far has a really trashy label.

Does anyone know of any good PGM label scans floating around? failing that does anyone have any carts with good labels that they'd be willing to Scan? I suppose there is also the question of if there are any good labels for Ketsui, Espagaluda, and Do Don Pachi Dai-Ou-Jou :thumbup:

I have the art for DDPDOJ and can share. Send me a pm or email and I'll get it to you.

I would really like to find a replacement for my Gladiator cart if anyone has a scan.

Just made a few PGM Labels if anyone's interested. :)

Attachments

• Dodonpachi.png
    Dodonpachi.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 318
  • Espgaluda.png
    Espgaluda.png
    519.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Ketsui.png
    Ketsui.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 309
I just physically touched and booted every single PGM cart I have. 22 (Possibly 23 -- I can't figure out if I have Dragon World 3 in JP and World, or if I have Dragon World 3 and Dragon World 3 EX) with 1 more en route. Their labels mostly range from fair to good, with only 1 real exception. Still, I'd like them to be better. Anyone have suggestions for scanning them? Gonna wreck them if I try to detach them, I'm sure...

I just physically touched and booted every single PGM cart I have. 22 (Possibly 23 -- I can't figure out if I have Dragon World 3 in JP and World, or if I have Dragon World 3 and Dragon World 3 EX) with 1 more en route. Their labels mostly range from fair to good, with only 1 real exception. Still, I'd like them to be better. Anyone have suggestions for scanning them? Gonna wreck them if I try to detach them, I'm sure...
I don't know how you'd scan them still on your cart, might require special equipment but I bet it can be done.

Another option would be to use heat to easily remove them then scan the flat labels. A hair dryer or heat gun would do the trick. Then to reapply you can use a glue stick.

I don't know how you'd scan them still on your cart, might require special equipment but I bet it can be done.
Another option would be to use heat to easily remove them then scan the flat labels. A hair dryer or heat gun would do the trick. Then to reapply you can use a glue stick.
Heat gun is a decent idea, though I'm still nervous about damaging them (worse than they already are)... Because yeah I couldn't figure a way to either scan on the cart or remove from the cart without damage.

Guess a trip to Harbor Freight is in my future

I don't know how you'd scan them still on your cart, might require special equipment but I bet it can be done.Another option would be to use heat to easily remove them then scan the flat labels. A hair dryer or heat gun would do the trick. Then to reapply you can use a glue stick.
Heat gun is a decent idea, though I'm still nervous about damaging them (worse than they already are)... Because yeah I couldn't figure a way to either scan on the cart or remove from the cart without damage.
Guess a trip to Harbor Freight is in my future
you'd want to be careful and great it slowly from a decent distance, overheating could damage the label or cause it to crack/flake. You just want to heat it up enough to warm the adhesive but not damage the label

I have these 3 labels. If anyone need the file, pm me and leave your mailbox. file is around 7MB pdf.

carts (Taiwan ver) from top are
- Knights Of Valour Super Heroes
- Martial Masters
- Demon Front (Taiwan ver)

Attachments

• img192_1600x872.jpg
    img192_1600x872.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
What are those clear shells from?

Haven't seen those before

Yeah new to me too, I've only seen clear red and opaque red, and I've got China/Japan/Taiwan/Hong Kong/World versions legit in my collection...

I'm pretty sure the labels are the only thing colored in the photo, the rest looks black and white.

I thought that was the case, but how cool would they look! (Hint hint multi shell hint hint) ;)

I'm perplexed by that scan. The edges on the labels are perfect and there isn't a hint of solid red anywhere, so the cases haven't been manually colored out with a cropping tool. They're also not completely black and white as there's a hint of red. I guess when the scanner light lights up the cart from below it somehow becomes more translucent that it is.

Weird stuff!

Back