What's new

TulioAdriano

Student
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

I guess I just jumped right into the action and I forgot to come here and say hello.

I'm Tulio, video game lover, and now discovering the incredible universe of arcades. I was born in Brazil but living in Iowa, USA since 2006.

Maybe some of you know me already for having made Pier Solar for the Mega Drive/Genesis, Dreamcast, and other modern systems. I left WaterMelon when Paprium was under development so I can't take many credits for that game, though I did help build the concept.

These days I run my own game development company 2Dream, and I have released Ghost Blade HD for Dreamcast and the modern systems. I also make synthesizer projects using video game chips, most notably the Synthia YMK-TT01, which uses 2x YM2612 or YM3438. I'm slowly developing its successor which will have interchangeable sound boards so that any system can be added.

I also run a hobby business making accessories for retro game systems called GamesCare. It's a US branch of the Brazilian company of the same name. (And it carries a lot more products)

I came into a lot of System 16B boards since I'm doing a lot of research for my current project a 2Dream: Shadows of the Sun, a new game for the System 16, Mega Drive, and beyond. I announced it recently at the end of May.

Well, sorry about the wall of text. I hope I can contribute to the community and do interesting things that you'll all enjoy. If there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to message me.

Welcome! Exciting background! Looking forward to hearing more about Shadows of the Sun :thumbup:

Welcome, and thank you for everything you do! New ideas, concepts and products are the lifeblood of this hobby and your efforts are appreciated

Welcome!

What you are working on sounds very exciting!

Welcome, co-sign what @kikaso said... please keep us in touch with all your projects!

Wow! I saw "Tulio", and I was like, can't be... but it is!

Welcome! Happy to have you. Excited about the new project!

Back