What's new

Opelspyder

Student
Reaction score
During the Cut Scenes, where the characters are talking, I get sound for their voices, but during game play I only subtitles and no speech. I know from YouTube I should hear the voices. I have my sound hooked up to speakers and a sub…and sound is great on everything else. Could this be a sound card problem? I did go into sound settings and I can test left and right, but I don’t have left/right rear speakers, could this be the problem? This game just requires more speakers and an amplifier to add two more channels?
I’m not running through the original amp, and not running the game in an original cab

I think I figured it out, it requires more speakers than the cab I have it in, so I need to add a center and a rear output off the sound card
Yeah, some arcade games require more speakers or a “special” amp (mostly an amp with an extra audio input/output or a small 5.1/7.1 channel digital audio amp) for additional sound voices. One of the games that comes to mind is Time Crisis 4, which requires a center speaker for the voice navigation feature the game has.

Last edited:
Just writing this here for clarity of people are searching.

There are two releases of Let's Go Jungle - installation disks DVP-0011 and DVP-0011A.

DVP-0011 came out when just the large cabinets where available which had 5.1 surround sound outputs, so you'd need all 6 speakers plugged in to hear the sound properly.

DVP-0011A came out when the upright stand up version of the cabinets came out, and this has a setting allowing you to change the cabinet type to STANDARD (from THEATRE) that will make the game output in sterero, so you only need the 2 speakers coming from the 1 output on the Creative sound card.

Last edited:
Yep, went to the settings because I had it on theater and changed to standard….all sound is there! I thought those smaller upright cabs didn’t have enough speakers for all of that..but that saves me $130 on a cheap 5.1 system

Back