What's new
You can sign up for notification so you'll be notified when it's available.

image.jpg

Pretty happy with it!

The case requires custom dipswitch extender pcb and bottom pcb from Mitsurugi. I had to do a little mod to the side plate for mounting dip switch extender cause my dipswitch extender pcb has the ribbon connector on the front . I also need to cut the extra plastic from the ribbon cable so I can plug the cable to bottom pcb.

The case requires custom dipswitch extender pcb and bottom pcb from Mitsurugi. I had to do a little mod to the side plate for mounting dip switch extender cause my dipswitch extender pcb has the ribbon connector on the front . I also need to cut the extra plastic from the ribbon cable so I can plug the cable to bottom pcb.
I’m adding an option to support the larger ribbon cable and front mounted dip pcb. Shoot me a follow up email and I’ll send you a new baseplate with a cutout, and a new side panel.

Lions3 ,
I submitted a Contact Us form at your website. I included my order#.

I’m adding an option to support the larger ribbon cable and front mounted dip pcb. Shoot me a follow up email and I’ll send you a new baseplate with a cutout, and a new side panel.
@Lions3

I apologize for the trouble and confusion, but could you post a pic here of the two side options, and what remote pcb setup is needed for each?

I got my case from you, but had not gotten a remote pcb setup yet (next on the list).

I really dig the side mount for the larger remote pcb I saw on your website, and when I opened the kit, it looks like that's what I have in my kit I got a few days ago.

If I get that setup, with the IDC cable and under-board from Mitsu, do I need to do anything else at all?

I just want to make sure before I make a mistake, and need replacement plates.

Thanks!

Sold!
Or um... Purchased!

Looks awesome; just like everything else @Lions3 makes.

I can't wait to get my multi in this.

@West thanks for the heads up.

I am also confused by the verbiage on the site.

Is the default case made for the “remote dip pcb with 3 foot flat cable” or the “filter board mounted dip switches with ribbon cable” ?

So basically I need to order the revision of the larger dip PCB so it fits the lion case. Not sure why the connector was ever on the front to begin with.

When did this altered remote pcb come out? It’s not listed on mitsurugi’s product post.

So if I have the original remote dip pcb with 3 foot flat cable with the bottom connector pcb, do you have an option for that? Or should I message mitsurugi to get the altered pcb?

When did this altered remote pcb come out? It’s not listed on mitsurugi’s product post.

So if I have the original remote dip pcb with 3 foot flat cable with the bottom connector pcb, do you have an option for that? Or should I message mitsurugi to get the altered pcb?
Looks like it came out when the Jason dropped. Send Mitsu a PM and he will sort you quickly.

Wraith,
Lions3 did mention in replying me above that he'll provide the option with the new base plate with a cutout and a new side panel.
If you have any questions, I think it's best to contact him via his website.

Back