What's new
Want To Buy

ArcadeDreams

Beginner
Reaction score
New here at the forum. We run arcadedreams.se where we basically build custom arcade cabinets and ship from Sweden. We do Rasberry-setups (dont deliver the games though) but mainly sell the cabinets with original games.

We import games from all over the world already to keep providing our own market, but need alot more. Now and onward. If you have quality games (1, 10 or 100...) send us as a message and we’ll try to work something out. Mainly looking for ”bigger” titles eg Metal Slug, Street Fighter, TMNT, Sunset Riders, etcetera.

so you're basically here to buy up cheap PCBs then flip them for your business? Thanks for letting us know
No. Not at all. We dont really make any money of the games but our cabinets. Though our customers wants to buy games with the cabinets, so its more of a service. Our prices beeing higher compared to eg forums has to do with taxes. You can look at it different I guess. Pessimistic like you (?) or optimistic like someone actually bringing new life to the whole arcade genre with our custom made cabinets produced in Sweden.

Last edited:
Hey I checked out your site, and I like your cabinets!

I don't think there is anything wrong with keeping these games going with a new cabinet for them, but no one here is going to like a business swooping in and buying up a bunch of cheap boards so they can sell them to make a profit... I mean, I think it happens on a smaller basis, but it does rub people the wrong way.

I for one am glad there is still a market for people who want the originals. I would think there is more money in going the Pi route, but hey if people are demanding the original games, that's great too!

What method are you using to connect the originals to the LCD screen? And what's the specs of your screen?

so you're basically here to buy up cheap PCBs
no one here is going to like a business swooping in and buying up a bunch of cheap boards
Did I miss where he said he was explicitly looking to buy CHEAP games?
LOL, well, please point me to any website, any forum, or any place where the buyer is looking to buy EXPENSIVE items, I have a bridge to sell...

I think it's implied. But that being said, even if @ArcadeDreams is looking to pay 'top dollar' for games, I think people on an arcade forum that are into collecting will be rubbed the wrong way as a business comes in and buys up a bunch of boards to re-sell. I'm not saying it's wrong to do so, just saying that's how I see feelings playing out. I mean it does mean more people enjoy the hobby that we do, but it also means prices could creep up as boards go to more people making them harder to find/buy for the hobbyists.

LOL, well, please point me to any website, any forum, or any place where the buyer is looking to buy EXPENSIVE items, I have a bridge to sell...

I think it's implied. But that being said, even if @ArcadeDreams is looking to pay 'top dollar' for games ...
You do realize there is a whole wide range of options between "cheap" and "top dollar". such as: "fair market price" or simply: "whatever prices sellers are currently requesting"

He clearly stated that he's not making a profit on the boards but rather simply trying to import these games into his country for his customers who buy his cabs.

If that rubs you the wrong way then maybe we should all stop buying games from Japan.

Honestly you're basically making assumptions about the guy and then shitting on him for the assumptions you're making, even after he clearly stated that your assumptions were incorrect.

I think it's implied. But that being said, even if @ArcadeDreams is looking to pay 'top dollar' for games ...
You do realize there is a whole wide range of options between "cheap" and "top dollar". such as: "fair market price" or simply: "whatever prices sellers are currently requesting"
He clearly stated that he's not making a profit on the boards but rather simply trying to import these games into his country for his customers who buy his cabs.

If that rubs you the wrong way then maybe we should all stop buying games from Japan.

Honestly you're basically making assumptions about the guy and then shitting on him for the assumptions you're making, even after he clearly stated that your assumptions were incorrect.
Woah, calm down cowboy, I just said, I think he's going to rub people on a forum like this the wrong way, as probably can be noted by the negative or thumbs down he's received.

I really personally don't care, I'm buying a lot of brawlers, not to resell, but to keep, which ultimately takes them off the market too.

At the end of the day, do you really think a new poster, with nothing else contributed on this site, but rather just one post about his purchasing of the boards in large quantities for re-sale will be looked at any other way but negative from the majority of people on an arcade forum?

He's not rubbing me the wrong way, but your response sort of is. Relax, we are all friendly here and I'm not shitting on the guy. Let's be realistic about his post and what the responses will be though, right? I'm trying to draw him into the forum a bit and ask about the cab set up, not just jumping down this throat about things.

Last edited:
We've seen a few large PCB lots come through where the seller didn't want to sell them off piece by piece, that seems to be what Op is looking for, I don't really see how that is to the detriment of collectors since these are the kinds of sales that are out of reach for normal collectors anyway; it doesn't sound like he's looking to snake 1 or 2 good deals from people here or there.

I guess I look at it like this... When we have people buy games in bulk overseas and re-sell them to us at their cost they're praised for helping the community, when someone else is doing the same thing only they're buying in bulk from us to re-sell them in their home country, it's being viewed as a bad thing I just see that as a double standard.

Welcome to the board... I don't see anything wrong with wanting to buy PCBs and a seller wanting to sell PCBs.. in my book, prices are between the buyer and the seller..and.... no contributing....well that is "that other forum business" and I would not want to see that contribution requirement crap here..good luck.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with him buying pcbs for his business, as long as he’s paying market value prices that we all adhere to.

With that being said, I can see shipping being a problem for his bottom line. Most boards coming out of the USA will have high shipping prices that might not seem worth it.

Though...my schizophrenic side thinks that taking pcbs away from collectors and restorations of original cabinets to put them into new cabinets isn’t cool tbh. But if you’re making cabs that are replicas of originals, I wouldn’t neccessarily complain since the spirit of those original cabinets are intact.

Thanks for the support. Really appreciate it. ^^

I dont get this ”rubbed the wrong way” but have seen it before when it comes to especially enthusiasts. Doesnt everyone want to share this interest with anyone not ”invited” so far? Well. This ”take products of the market” is the opposit, for me. We do what we do for the love of this and then its both logic and crucial to share. To be frank what we do will contribute to more people getting into the arcade community. We could of course go 100% Rasberry but dont want to. We want to be able to offer real machines with JAMMA-standard, just like the old ones. The screen is basically the only component that is different compared to ”a real” machine.

I think its sad to see these kinds of comments. If you’re one of those people that wants to keep the whole community to yourself then just dont bother commenting.

Finally. Thanks for everyone so far that has reached out to us and want to do business. Thanks!

Back