What's new
For reference, here's the one I just built.

IMG_0837.jpg

For reference, here's the one I just built.

IMG_0837.jpg
That's rad. Great job and thanks for the reference photo. You pretty much used the parts that were listed in the thread other than using a different toggle switch, right?

And installed... now I did solder the wire to the switch, and I have the tools and parts to make the three pin connector.
That's rad. Great job and thanks for the reference photo. You pretty much used the parts that were listed in the thread other than using a different toggle switch, right?
I used what was in my parts drawer, which has a LOT of stuff... so I crafted my own cable by attaching the three pin header and soldered on a toggle switch I had. But I have a fair number of tools such as the required crimpers etc. But the end result is the same as one of the off the shelf cables. I suspect that if you hunt around ebay and the like, you could find some pre-soldered switches (I see on off ones, but not three pin with all pins populated).

Looking at my Amazon history, I think [this] is what I have. No idea where I got the toggle switch, but I seem to have a bag full of them.

Here's the switch installed. Used a cutting step drill bit for the hole.
IMG_0838.jpg

Back