What's new

voltron

Student
Reaction score
I am
looking for Capcom Status 18 control panel overlay scan. cheers!

Just wanted to revive this thread - I'm also looking for a scan if anyone has one, thanks!

I’ll upload it as soon as I get a chance.
Btw which version were you looking for?

Apologies for the slow response! My panel is the same style seen from this old sales thread:

1642839138289.jpeg

@voltron @amstrick - if you are able to give me exact CP dimensions (specifically the rectangular plate), I may be able to put together vector art based on the shot from that old sales thread.

Have a rough mock going, but none of it is real in terms of matching up to holes or anything. Just an approximation based on the CP close-up.

I also don't know which Japanese characters appear next to the first and third punch/kick button. (I know chuu 中, in the center)

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.55.57 PM.png

@amstrick Thanks! That's helpful. I think you mean 7in (H) x 17.875in (W) ;)

I also figured out the Kanji characters for weak 弱 and strong buttons 強 so I'll add those and make the size adjustments.

Would you be able to do a low-quality test print to see how everything lines up on your CP, somehow? I could adjust the positions as needed to get everything in place afterward

What is the status panel looks like? I haven't never saw a bare panel for sale. also the status 18 and 25 use same size of panel?

@amstrick - first draft PDF here. Worth a test print to see how far off we are in terms of position, and I can make any adjustments after the fact if you can share some pics. Note the crop marks for where to cut down to

Attachments

• capcom-status-18-cp-overlay_rd1.pdf
    618.2 KB · Views: 113
The one I have is from an original one that was scanned. I’ll try to find the HDD that I have it on then you can compare it or alter it to your liking.

Mine is a bit different from the one you posted. I think there was about 5 different versions/styles.

This is great, thanks for uploading @voltron I got busy over the weekend so I wasn't able to test what you sent @WeinerdogSunflasses

I just grabbed the new one though! I'm in the process of dismantling and restoring the status, I'll send you pics when it's all complete. Really appreciate your help, the community here is the best!

Back