What's new

S7AYONTARGE7

Student
Reaction score
Been a long time arcade gaming fan, and I'm now considering getting a consolized CPS2 Multi Kit that I saw someone on a website show off a few years ago. They claimed they found it here, and due to life happening I never made my way over to this forum.

But here I am, and I'm hoping someone can help me find this:

https://the-artcade.blogspot.com/20...howComment=1470668349583#c5562251844108394146

If the community is nice, I'd love to stay well past finding this. Can't wait to get to know everyone. Thanks!

Welcome!

That's not really consolized as it still plugs into a JAMMA harness but it is our kit installed. The US distributor for the cps2 multi is Paradise Arcade. If you are uncomfortable installing it I can do it for you for a fee plus return shipping. It's not an impossible task though.

welcome! Check out @undamned 's section, he is from the PHX area too I believe. He had consoleized CPS2s at one point, and is at least planning a JAMMA/hdmi kit of his own. From there, grab a HAS supergun from @RGB (who also has a section of this forum) and you'll be good to go.

Ok, great. I just found the kit on that Paradise Arcade site. I'm not really comfortable soldering on something that expensive, so I'd be interested in having you do that.

Looks like I need an A board and a dummy B board then.

welcome! Check out @undamned 's section, he is from the PHX area too I believe. He had consoleized CPS2s at one point, and is at least planning a JAMMA/hdmi kit of his own. From there, grab a HAS supergun from @RGB (who also has a section of this forum) and you'll be good to go.
I'll have to look into both those guys. I'm not entirely familiar with either of them. Thank you!

Paradise Arcade says they are sold out of CPS2 kit, unless I am missing something

Back