What's new
Want To Buy
You can change between them with a simple ROM swap, something I wish I had known before paying new version prices. Biggest L of the year for me right there

I do have a few on your trade list (specifically Ninja Baseball Bat Man, Gun Force 2, Progear, and Guwange), but would definitely prefer to hold on to these unless maybe if we're talking a trade for Osman, Valkyrie no Densetsu, or Mahou Daisakusen.
I can sweeten the deal with cash and/or trade Metamorphic Force, although I have to see if it's actually the JAP version. I can even do both games if your trade makes sense.

I can sweeten the deal with cash and/or trade Metamorphic Force, although I have to see if it's actually the JAP version. I can even do both games if your trade makes sense.
Not totally sure if Metamorphic Force or the extra cash tips the scales enough to want to trade any of those away, since I'd just end up trying to find them again :)

Not totally sure if Metamorphic Force or the extra cash tips the scales enough to want to trade any of those away, since I'd just end up trying to find them again :)
NBBM if the Japanese copy comes up often enough, but if that's a US NBBM, then yeah, you better hang on to it! For the rest, they do pop up often, but cost a bit.

No worries, I'm here if you change your mind.

Added a bunch of PGM stuff:

PGM Motherboard
Demon Front
Martial Masters
Knights of Valour 2: Nine Dragons
The Gladiator

Last edited:
Theres one on yahoo but its been there for ages. Obviously overpiced and stv selling.

Back