What's new

SubScorpion

Student
Reaction score
Need a little help from someone with a gen 2 big blue cab that originally had Super Street Fighter in it. I'm working on a restoration and I'm trying to repro and fill in the model number sticker on the back of the cab. The original on mine was damaged by citristrip. I think it said "SS2000U-Q but I'd love confirmation from someone who has one. If someone can post a pic of their sticker I'd appreciate it.
Screenshot_20221029-200711_eBay~2.jpg

Last edited:
Need a little help from someone with a gen 2 big blue cab. I'm working on a restoration and I'm trying to repro the model number sticker on the back of the cab. I need to know what's written in the model number space. I think the number includes the cab's serial number (which I have) along with another number which I can't make out because the original on this cab was destroyed from someone covering it with citristrip. If someone can post a pic of their sticker I'd appreciate it.
Screenshot_20221029-200711_eBay~2.jpg
I have one but will have to check if the label is still on it or not. If so I'll send you a pic

My SSF2 big blue never had a model number on that sticker at any point. There's a smaller sticker inside the cabinet and another inside the marquee with faded model numbers -- the one inside the cab says 020800921. HTH

Screenshot_20221230-132956.png

Hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_7346.jpeg
    IMG_7346.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 17
Back