What's new
Want To Buy

Paranoid_Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm looking for a PVM, BVM, PC CRT or possibly an arcade monitor with very sharp image quality that's 27" or more. I've never worked on an arcade monitor before but if it's straightforward enough and makes console games look awesome then I could try it possibly.

I've been informed that consumer TVs like the JVC D series and Sony Trinitrons can be very good and could possibly be interested in those otherwise I'd like to get something more professional.

I'm happy to share my Ebay profile if you're looking for any credentials. I'm also a member of VGS/NA.

If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to message me and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Definitely go for the NEC xm37 - you will be blown away by the size and perfection.

Craigslist, Offerup, or Reddit CRTgaming are your best bet(usually links to CL anyway).

Anything that is not local is going to be a fortune in shipping and there is a high risk of damage during travel.

If it is local chances are that a consumer tube will be free.

Pro monitors usually top out at 20" for the more common models.

GL

You should be able to get something local in FL, or nearby. I always see stuff listed down there, but I cant get it cause its mostly local pick up. Good luck.

Thanks for the info everyone! I've been looking around near and far but no luck yet. I'm not in a huge rush though, I'll keep at it and hopefully get something good eventually :)

Thanks again!

Back