Reaction score
Looking to trade for a super neo29, new astro city, Naomi universal, Blast City
What I have for trade:
Darksoft CPS2
Darksoft CPS3
Killer Instinct 1 pcb
Killer Instinct 2 pcb
Cash

Trade? Dude, if you sold all of these you can just outright buy one of those cabs, imported from Japan.
If you need a importer, @GeekMan1222 handles imported cabs on eastern side of the country.
Thanks man! Was hoping the slim chance someone close'ish to me may be interested that already has some here. But yes can definitely sell them and import some

Yeah I can help you out if you cant find anyone to trade with.

Thing is I wont be selling CRT candies again until maybe a month from now?
The only CRT candies I have coming are a couple left over SNK Candy 26 cabs I bought but they are a bit expensive and old so it may not be for you but who knows.

PM me though I can send you some info to help keep track with with what I got going on.

Yeah I can help you out if you cant find anyone to trade with.

Thing is I wont be selling CRT candies again until maybe a month from now?
The only CRT candies I have coming are a couple left over SNK Candy 26 cabs I bought but they are a bit expensive and old so it may not be for you but who knows.

PM me though I can send you some info to help keep track with with what I got going on.
photos?

Trade? Dude, if you sold all of these you can just outright buy one of those cabs, imported from Japan.
If you need a importer, @GeekMan1222 handles imported cabs on eastern side of the country.
Not my thread but I am taking your advice... I feel like I have been trying to track a candy cab down for an eternity!

Im interested in the Killer Instinct board if it's still available...

Back