What's new
Want To Buy

r27blades

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for a NEO GEO MVS 6 slot board and the following cartridges for a Multicab project. Would be looking to buy. Any leads are appreciated!

Blazing Star
Metal Slugs 3 & X
Fatal Fury 3
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Samurai Shodown 2, 4, & 5 Special
KoF 98 & 2002

Last edited:
I've been so busy I forgot that I have a 2 and 6 slot for sale. Where in NY are you? A local sale might work out better for me since its a pretty large pcb.

I've been so busy I forgot that I have a 2 and 6 slot for sale. Where in NY are you? A local sale might work out better for me since its a pretty large pcb.
Appreciate that man! Started a conversation with you. Happy to talk more in PM. Have a good holiday weekend!

Hi All, just wanted to let you know I am still looking if anyone has any leads or is selling directly.

I have messaged you about my available Mvs Carts , you can check it again if you still didn't get the titles that you wanted

Hey all appreciate you reaching out. I’ll message you guys! Thanks for helping!

Hi All,

Looking for a NEO GEO MVS 6 slot board and the following cartridges for a Multicab project. Would be looking to buy. Any leads are appreciated!

Blazing Star
Metal Slugs 3 & X
Fatal Fury 3
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
KoF 98 & 2002
Quick update on the cart list. I no longer need Fatal Fury 3, Sam Sho4, or KoF 2002. Any leads on the others are appreciated. In addition I am also looking for these 3.

- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
- Sengoku 2
- Sengoku 3

Thanks all, you rock!

Quick update on the cart list. I no longer need Fatal Fury 3, Sam Sho4, or KoF 2002. Any leads on the others are appreciated. In addition I am also looking for these 3.

- Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
- Sengoku 2
- Sengoku 3

Thanks all, you rock!

message me the full game list youre looking for and Ill try to help you out

Hi All,

Blazing Star
Metal Slugs 3 & X
Fatal Fury 3
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
KoF 98 & 2002
PM incoming on a couple carts!

im gonna get one of your MS4 kits one day! soooo badass!
I think that one sold, but I've probably got a Slug 4 kit I could part with - PM me if you're ever interested

I have an MVS real bout special cart that I can sell you. If you still need that one then send me a PM.

Quick update and shout out to @julianpj2112 for helping me with SamSho3 and @ack for helping me with the 6 slot board. Will have both by tomorrow 🤯thank you THANK YOU guys!

My update is the Fatal Fury 3 I thought I lined up to get fell through. Not connected to the forums was external but I am adding FF3 back on the request board!

Thanks all!

Back