What's new
Mark your items as sold

mltv

Professional
Reaction score
I’m doing my yearly cleaning, and I have way too many of these. 5 ttx2 fully working units. I believe all have multi drives installed, but the majority will at the very least.

$500 cash, local pick up (northern nj). I’m not going to ship.

I would take one of these with a multi drive as well and chip in for any travel expenses if it were to happen!

I would really like to purchase one of these TTX2 multi systems and will gladly pay for shipping. I know shipping wouldn't be cheap. I also understand what the post said. Just wanted to atleast ask, let it be known incase you change your mind. Thanks!

Something tells me that whoever gets these is not going to turn around and sell them for $100, especially if it costs them hours of their time and gas to do it.

Something tells me that whoever gets these is not going to turn around and sell them for $100, especially if it costs them hours of their time and gas to do it.
Just packing and shipping is gonna be $100

i was thinking 250 shipped which is reasonable. it all depends on how my bid on boogie wings goews. if it falls thru i dont mind taking the ride up if they are still avalable. i have them all potentially accounted for as well.

Back