What's new
@ShootTheCore wouldn't it be better if he mailed you his game to test, vice you mailing out parts of a working game? Just wondering...

Either way is fine with me but I trust @MudGuts83 to return my board back to me. I plan on packing the heck out of it so it doesn’t get damaged in shipping.

And yes, either way works for me. The packing job will be reciprocated. Thanks, ShootTheCore. We can chat more via PM if you'd like.

Either way is fine with me but I trust @MudGuts83 to return my board back to me. I plan on packing the heck out of it so it doesn’t get damaged in shipping.
Not to get in your chili but you could probably do more trouble shooting on your end, and with USPS the way they are now, putting the risk on losing a broken game is better than a working one.

I have no dog in this fight, just my thoughts and I’m eager to see if you guys solve the problem.

Looks like the issue is on the mainboard. I'll try to build up the courage to try reflowing those two custom chips and watch some videos on using the logic probe I picked up.

Thanks, Shootthecore!

Attachments

• 20221125_193949.jpg
    20221125_193949.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back