What's new
Mark your items as sold

campin_dirty

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking to sell my Capcom Q25. I bought this from a group order on the neo-geo forums back in the day.

The good:

It works, powers on, sounds great, includes rare monitor rotation mechanism, nice sticks and buttons, monitor looks nice, recapped monitor board in 2019 by Sharp Image Repair.

The not so good:

The monitor looks great, but the left and right will wave a little bit or shake. Sometimes it goes away, but it seems to mostly be there and more evident on startup. I usually play with the monitor board controls until it looks good, but again, sometimes it will come back. I can still play it and have fun, but it is there and I can notice it. It has always been this way since I bought it many years ago. I imagine it needs some kind of fine tuning / alteration / fix other than the board recap that I had done.

There is a W and M carved and etched into the glass. It was like that when I got it and honestly I don't even see it most of the time but it is there and etched in. I think it might be fixable? I just never tried. I used to put a move sticker over it and I wouldn't see it.

I also have Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter (has suicide battery and no idea when it was last changed) and Street Fighter 2x (phoenixed, with suicide battery removed) and a single B board. They both are tested and work great.

I have an additional chasey for the monitor that I bought on ebay used and untested in case I ever needed another one to recap. I never did anything with it and it sits in the closet, but want to include that in the sale as well.

Looking for 4,500 dollars cash for everything. I am in MA in the greater Boston area. I am not looking to ship this unfortunately. I just want to clear our some space in my basement and I just don't play this much anymore unfortunately.

I have a plenty of feedback on the old neo-geo.com forums under allien133 and my ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/allien133

I can get more pictures or even videos of it running with the two games. Please send me a PM if interested.

Thank you!

PXL_20230530_194224815.jpg
PXL_20230530_194208172.jpg
PXL_20230530_194217383.jpg

Last edited:
@campin_dirty FML; I’m probably within a stone’s throw of where you’re at/this beauty is.

Too bad real life is currently preventing me from considering adding this to my home! It’s quite a nice piece.

GLWTS.

@rewrite - did you get the one you sold from the neo-geo forums group buy back in the day as well? I had to drive to Maryland to pick it up I want to say well over 15+ years ago.

Sent over some PM responses to some interested parties. I will get a video / pictures of it running tomorrow.

I would also do 4,000 without the two games if someone was more interested in that route. I have been asked about trades. I think the only thing I would want is a Neo Geo SC-19. I had one and sold it to a member on the neo geo forums back in the day and really miss it!

@rewrite - did you get the one you sold from the neo-geo forums group buy back in the day as well? I had to drive to Maryland to pick it up I want to say well over 15+ years ago.
I got one of those second-hand from a gentleman in upstate NY. Can't remember his username. Still have it, excellent cab. It took me AGES after that group buy to buy one. I missed that group buy when it happened, and then suddenly no one ever imported another one for a decade, lol.

I got my other one (now sold) through @XeD 's group buy here a bit back.

I got one of those second-hand from a gentleman in upstate NY. Can't remember his username. Still have it, excellent cab. It took me AGES after that group buy to buy one. I missed that group buy when it happened, and then suddenly no one ever imported another one for a decade, lol.

I got my other one (now sold) through @XeD 's group buy here a bit back.
Crazy, he must have bought it from the group buy then. Small world!

I want to buy it, but unfortunately I am in China, so far away~~ It would be great if it can be shipped.

If anyone came here to see if it had been sold... seems like it has been sold.

You're lucky though - I have one for sale also!

I'm in SoCal - detailed post coming soon.

Last edited:
If anyone came here to see if it had been sold... seems like it has been sold.

You're lucky though - I have one for sale also!

I'm in SoCal - detailed post coming soon.
Definitely not weird bumping a 3 week old topic of a sold item to soft announce selling your own cab...

Back