What's new
For Sale

aaronjmill

Student
Reaction score
Hi all. I've been going through a bit of a rough-ish patch lately and the culmination of all of that is I'm going to have to downsize a considerable portion of my collection. I'm gonna list everything here, I'll post some pics to Google Drive whenever I can, but please PM me if you're interested in anything.

IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE ME A WHILE TO SHIP!!! I just want to be upfront about that. I've got a ton of stuff going on but I promise I'm not a scam artist and don't intend to go anywhere, there are people here who I'm friends with IRL and I'm easily tracked down, so I won't be running off with anyone's money. I just want to be clear that it may take a few weeks for me to get some things out. If you're okay with that, awesome. If not, completely understandable.

Here's a preliminary list, I'll likely be adding to it and I'll be testing things and posting photos as time allows. I'm only posting this stuff here for now. Thanks in advance.

Life Force (US) (w/ US marquee if you want it) - $600
Konami GX w/ Salamander 2 (US) and Lethal Enforcers II (US) - $400
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (US, 4-player) - $400
Gradius IV: Fukkatsu (Silent Scope conversion, JAMMA-ready) - $350
Contra (US) - $300
Outrun (x2) - $300 ea.
Jaleco Mega System 32 w/ Game Tengoku & Tetris Plus (JP) - $250
Thunder Dragon - $230
Clutch Hitter - $200
Strikers 1945 - $120
Time Crisis II (untested) - $100
Run & Gun (US, w/ manual) - $100
Devastators (US) - $75

I'm also going to be selling some cabs, so if you're near Indianapolis or want to arrange shipping for something, I have the following available:

The Simpsons - $1300 (repro side art)
Gyruss - $950 (comes with extra Monroe stick, JAMMA adapter, and Konami 80's AC Special conversion board)
Sega Rally Championship - $750 (dual unit with topper, but the marquee on the topper is cracked)
Virtua Fighter 2 - $350
Space Invaders Part II (Taito cocktail) - $300
18 Wheeler (NAOMI Universal upright - PROJECT) - $350

I also have a large lot of NTSC-J Saturn games, and some N64, PS1, PS2, and Dreamcast titles also. Nothing crazy. Probably going to be selling some other console stuff soon too, just need to go through it all. If that's okay to list here, I'd happily provide a list and pics.

Thanks again.

Anyone with a truck driving from Indiana to the east coast?

Man, I'm so jealous of the prices you guys have for cabs...750 for a dual sega rally... I can only dream of seeing it at that price here in AU.

@brentradio Did you ever get your panel from AaronJMill?
We've been in contact on KLOV. I still have it. There is another member on KLOV that I owe some SFII artwork to; that's being worked out as well. Like I said, I've been going through a rough patch, and those two items have taken WAY longer than they should have, but I have zero intent of ripping anyone off.

Damn.... Wish i could afford that tmnt... Just bad timing for me.

Just a quick update I've seen everyone's PMs and I'll get back with you once I'm out of work for the weekend. Should be able to get pictures and stuff together tonight through Sunday. Thanks again for the interest.

Anyone with a truck driving from Indiana to the east coast?
Slim, but non-zero, chance I might be interested in that Simpsons if it's still around in a couple weeks. Just need to finish selling my Astros to make room, then get some time off work.

Which would get VF as far as my garage in Western NY for ya.

Has there been any updates on this? I haven't heard anything from the seller.

Back