What's new
Want To Buy
Try-inc has a rockman for 30,800y

Google Translate will translate the site for you. Try Inc isn’t the cheapest place to buy boards but their stuff is high quality and their packing and shipping is top-notch.

Google Translate will translate the site for you. Try Inc isn’t the cheapest place to buy boards but their stuff is high quality and their packing and shipping is top-notch.
I managed to go inside their warehouse last time I was in Japan. I’ll post pics sometime but it was insane the racks and racks of boards and arcade rarities. Their operation is very tidy and the board I bought was super clean. They even packed it up in a box strong enough to just wack in my suitcase! Can’t recommend them enough even though it’s a bit difficult navigating the ordering process.

Last edited:
I dunno why this wouldn’t show up in your search,

I doubt it’s a conversion but I’d have to see the inside B board to be sure. The B board looks to have been opened but that could just be battery replacement or infinikey install.

Try Inc isn’t the cheapest place to buy boards but their stuff is high quality and their packing and shipping is top-notch.
Honestly with what prices have become on forums they actually are competitive on a lot of PCBs.

Back