What's new

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello

I would like burn simms with Progear file. For 32mb simms I can use cps2black, but for 64 mb I must merge file to one .bin. Someone knows how to please?

THX

progea11-jpg.jpg

idc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It possible you’re not getting answers because it’s not clear what it is you’re trying to do.

Are you repairing an existing Progear board, so you need the graphics data on a series of SIMMs? Are you making a conversion using a black metal cased board, so you need the program ROM on a SIMM?

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
Thx very much. I would like convert a puzzle loop with simm board to progear. I have 2x32mb simm and 2x 64 mb simm for that.

XeD

Grand Master
Reaction score
Thx very much. I would like convert a puzzle loop with simm board to progear. I have 2x32mb simm and 2x 64 mb simm for that.
I don't think that is possible. 32mb and 64mb have different pinout if you are using the one from cps3

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
On original you have a c board with 4 simm 2x32mb & 2x 64

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
It possible you’re not getting answers because it’s not clear what it is you’re trying to do.

Are you repairing an existing Progear board, so you need the graphics data on a series of SIMMs? Are you making a conversion using a black metal cased board, so you need the program ROM on a SIMM?
could you explain how to please?

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score

I try to be more clear. I would like to transform a puzzle loop with exact hardware with non black progear version, so I need merge for example four files pga-simm.01 to burn SIMMS via CPS3 superbios method. For pga-simm.01 and pga-simm.03 I cant use cps2black because 32mb cap. So I need a method for merge 4 files from pga-simm.01a, pga-simm.01b, pga-simm.01c and pga-simm.01d in one 64mb file.