What's new
For Sale

rancor

Professional
Reaction score
I was at Mikado arcade a few days ago, and I spotted this shirt hanging in the corner:

mikado1.JPG

I sent a pic to my buddy, and he immediately said he wanted one. He shared with his facebook friends, and a few of them wanted them as well. So - I'll be going back down there to pick up a few more, and figured I'd ask here if anyone wants one. They are $30 each, BUT they are printed on the front and back:

FRONT

mikado2.JPG

BACK

mikado3.JPG

Tracked SAL shipping will run about $10 for one - slightly more for 2, etc.. As for the size, I think they only have "L" size. I am 5'11" (180cm) at 193lbs (88kg) and its a perfect fit for me... The most "western" size large I've ever come across over here. If you want one, understand that it will most likely be this size, but I can ask if they have larger / smaller. I also have Mikado ashtrays! $25 each. ;) Let me know what you need!

mikado4.JPG

Yes, it is. ;)

.. But shirts are all gone!

Last edited:
Is the Sega ashtray for sale?

It is! I have several. Let me know how many you need. $25 each, with $8 shipping for any amount.

Hi,

I'd be interested in one black Sega ashtray and one red Taito ashtray if there are some left.

Thanks!

Rancor, I originally hit you up on AO with a sizeable order. I'll be adding a Red Taito ashtray to that.

I have plenty of all of them, so just send your orders to that email address above.. or a PM will work. ;)

Back