What's new
Bump @Milspex would love to rehost the work you have done for the community. Let me know.

Last edited:
does someone have a quick and painless way of batch converting psd files into 300dpi pdf files ? I don't want to do all of them one by one because it will take forever.

you can batch process in photoshop. You'll want to create an action script and they you can batch process a whole folder, alternatively you can export an action script to a thing called a droplet (? I think that's what it's called.) which allows automatic batch processing when you drop a file into the droplet.

Batching in Photoshop is very easy. Go to Window > Actions and create a new one, then you can record a series of steps.

Basically what you want to do is open one of your files, then start recording, otherwise the open action will be in your recording.

0. Open an example PSD, then makes the recording, give it a name like 'Strip Export', and it will start
1. Layer > Flatten image (Photoshop PDF format will save layers, bloating file sizes)
2. Save As ... and save as Photoshop PDF to a folder you want everything to go to
3. Close
4. Stop action

Then go to File > Automate > Batch

Select your saved action, and point it at the folder with all the source images. It will open each one, flatten them, save them, close, then repeat with the next one until they're all done.

Anyone still have the link to these files? Did one get made for Dolphin Blue or Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited?

Back