What's new
For Sale
Looks like there is enough interest to warrant me making another batch, so I ordered all the parts yesterday. I am making 5x this time, 2 are paid for and 1 is pending payment, so there are 2 spots left. Estimated completion date and shipment is 9-15-23. I am also making another batch of my Meanwell PSU covers, only 2 left of those as well. Meanwell PSU Covers

1. @atrac17
2. @Maximus-Prime586
3. @DissentKindly
4. @mehunglo
5. @srdqty

Last edited:
I have one unit left that is fully assembled tested and ready to go to its new home. I was holding it for a client but he released the hold yesterday so its up for grabs! :) Shoot me a DM if you interested.

I have one unit left that is fully assembled tested and ready to go to its new home. I was holding it for a client but he released the hold yesterday so it’s up for grabs! :) Shoot me a DM if you interested.
Sorry I am late lol, Is this item sold yet??

Sorry I am late lol, Is this item sold yet??
Yes it sold last week, sorry! I am conducting a new interest check though as there are a few others wanting one now. Ill send you a DM to discuss further.

New batch incoming later this week! :thumbsup:

Heres the dibs list, if you want to snag one of the remaining unclaimed ones shoot me a DM please!

1. @Cesart636 PAID
2. @Dantrue25 PAID
3. SOLD LOCAL
4. SOLD LOCAL
5. SOLD

Last edited:
I have just one unit left from this batch, may not be able to make any more before the new year! Shoot me a DM if you want to snag it and Ill get it shipped before all the Holiday madness ensues.
IMG_7113.jpg

I have just one unit left from this batch, may not be able to make any more before the new year! Shoot me a DM if you want to snag it and Ill get it shipped before all the Holiday madness ensues.
IMG_7113.jpg
How much bro

Happy New Years!! ^^

I have a few people showing interest in a new batch so Im going to start a IC list here. Please post a reply or DM me in private to be added to the list. Tentative assembly date beginning January 15th (Monday). Thanks!!

#1 @Neo Geon Magician PAID / Shipped
#2 @motafgc PAID / Shipped

Last edited:
Back