What's new

drcatjail

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a bit confused on what would make the most sense for a kick harness. I have a Minigun here and have a Tekken 1 board. I saw that there are adapters to take the harness buttons to a CPS1 connector, which seems to be what the Minigun uses?

If anyone knows what would be the easiest or most sensible way to convert from System 11 harness to the Minigun, I would definitely be grateful!

I use a minigun/HAS to CPS2 kick harness and a JNX adapter that converts the Namco system 11/12 kicks PCB edge to CPS2.

I use a minigun/HAS to CPS2 kick harness and a JNX adapter that converts the Namco system 11/12 kicks PCB edge to CPS2.
can you buy a HAS to CPS2 harness though? I couldn't find one but that was my initial idea.

A HAS to CPS2 kick harness is super simple to make -- if you have the correct crimping tool. It is literally just six wires with connectors crimped on each end and inserted into plastic housings.

A HAS to CPS2 kick harness is super simple to make -- if you have the correct crimping tool. It is literally just six wires with connectors crimped on each end and inserted into plastic housings.
I was able to source the connector on the CPS side but not the side that goes into the HAS. Do you happen to know the part for that?

See attached pdf. Item # 4 is the connector. Item # 5 is the crimp pin (quantity six).

Attachments

• MiniGun Supergun ADV - External Parts.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 202
So people don't have to download the PDF just for that info,

the connector is
JST XHP-6

and the pins are
SXH-001T-P0.6

Hey all,
How is everybody getting the correct crimper for the SXH-001T-P0.6 pins, because they all seem to be like $200?

Hey all,
How is everybody getting the correct crimper for the SXH-001T-P0.6 pins, because they all seem to be like $200?
I just do them manually with a small pair of needle nose pliers. Once the wires at tinned then enclosed in the "SXH-001T-P0.6" pins, I then drop a tiny bit of solder and flux on there to make sure it never falls out (since it was not crimped)
The crimper was just way too pricey for me too.

I have tons of spare kick harness wires. I build them and sell them for CPS2, so what I have is basically the JST-6pin side already wired with 6 wires approx20cm long.
I'd be happy to post you one if you want to pay postage, but i think you could find one cheaper, closer to where you live. I bought them in bulk from AliExpress.

Back