What's new
Mark your items as sold

benime

Grand Master
Reaction score
ALL SOLD, original post below.

I'll add more stuff eventually, but here's what I've got so far. Prices include shipping and I'm not looking to ship internationally at this time. Sorry folks, too much of a pain.

PICTURES HERE

$80 shipped, each -- Fast I/O interface with JAMMA edge for your Vewlix or other HD cabinet, or a JAMMA cab.

Vewlix Official JVS PSU - $35 plus shipping -- This is a Wei-ya PSU and will require a stepdown transformer, don't say I didn't warn you.

Vewlix Official LCD PSU - $20 plus shipping -- 24V PSU used for powering the stock Vewlix monitor on cabs that require it.

Sega Lindbergh PSU with JVS wiring harness x 2 - $100 shipped, each -- Drop-in JVS power supply replacement for Vewlix cabs; does not require a stepdown. Cleaned, recapped, and wired with power sense wire and set to ATX mode (see http://solid-orange.com/1593 for more info).

Vewlix Marquee repro - $80 shipped -- Repro from ArcadeArtShop; barely used and in good shape (includes screws/cap nuts, not pictured).

Taito Type X3 Fast I/O DMAC card x 1, 1 x SOLD @ $60 (modified bracket) - $75 shipped, each -- Fast I/O interface for your official Type X or your homebuilt Type X PC. This will work in a Type X2, but you'll need to pull Pin 10 from the FP1 housing and run it to a +5V source (nearby USB header works) since the Type X2 motherboard does not provide 5V via the front panel connector. I modified one of the brackets to the sub-board (pictured) to mount it in a standard PC case slot. This can still be successfully mounted in a TTX3 by removing the screw and chopped PC bracket piece.

Arthrimus Vewlix Console I/O PCB - $40 shipped, unused -- Interface PCB for your Brooks or other compatible console interfaces to attach to standard Vewlix control panel wiring. More info available here.

Payment accepted via Paypal (F&F) or Zelle.

Last edited:
mega bump, prices dropped and items added

Got the Marquee looks great thanks.

Attachments

• 20230112_171650.jpg
    20230112_171650.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 20230112_171707.jpg
    20230112_171707.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for the link about the Lindy PSU it was a good read :)

Back