What's new
I think the horse is dead but yeah, USPS First Class International is neither insured nor tracked once it leaves the country. Maybe I should have charged $200 and offered $40 international shipping @djsheep haha. Anyways, pre-orders have sold out.

There will be many more on the way for those who missed out.

Last edited:
I haven’t attempted to setup my MiSTer yet. I bought a preassembled unit from MiSTerAddons with a preconfigured micro sd card. I have a lot of roms ready to load but a friend of mine who is also new to MiSTer said only the Darksoft roms work for Neo Geo. Is this correct? (hence the PM request)

I see his “multicart” pack on there that lists Neo Geo but the games don’t seem to download. I must be doing something wrong. I know I tried to get those before and had issues.

Last edited:
I see his “multicart” pack on there that lists Neo Geo but the games don’t seem to download. I must be doing something wrong. I know I tried to get those before and had issues.
You have to find the ROMs you legally own yourself.

There is an "update all script" that gets all the arcade games, but NG seems to be in the console territory with not being provided.

Anyone know what the easiest way to hook up a MisterCade to a Vewlix Black Diamond would be? Trying to decide between a MisterCade or just getting a Mister.

Just get a Mister. MisterCade is for connecting a Mister to a jamma cab.

Mister has HDMI for video and audio. You just need to figure out controls. For that there's a myriad of solutions.

Just get a Mister. MisterCade is for connecting a Mister to a jamma cab.

Mister has HDMI for video and audio. You just need to figure out controls. For that there's a myriad of solutions.
Isn't it just a de10nano and a memory module that is needed then?

Correct for Mister.

Then you just need something to split video and audio from the HDMI connector and encoders for controls. That's it for a Vewlix. For a CRT cab you need an additional digital to analog converter.

I think the whole thing is needlessly obfuscated.

Pre-brawlers that Konami made. Furtek is just about finished mapping that elusive custom that has prevented perfect emulation of Contra and Haunted Castle, which should make them run perfect soon in MiSTer!

I didn't even know aliens or the konami stuff was being worked on. I passed on the first round of mistercade thinking I was only missing out on neo geo and cps2 stuff. Someone ping me when round 2 preorders start! :thumbsup:

Yeah, everyone wants those Konami games, but the PCBs were pretty varied and I'm not sure if all the customs are done yet. Still, I'm sure, as with software emulation, the MiSTer versions will be pretty sweet!

@opt2not there is a TiT right now on KLOV for $700, expensive, but not out of reach. Personally, I grabbed a conversion, a lot cheaper and plays the same!

PGM Seems like it should be realistic possibility.
huh, yeah it should! 68k and z80 are already done, just need the sound chip ICS2115 for the cave games, and for the others maybe could even use the mister arm core for the pgm arm asic?

Back