What's new
If you decide to make any videos on this lemme know :)

Specifically interested in an Updated list of everything you can play with just the base board and how you can get it running out of the box.
I will be doing an entire series; how to build, configure, etc....build some Arduino DB15 to USB encoders so I can use my Neo Geo and Supergun sticks on it...etc etc

@invzim little update from me - i had to reinstall the groovyarcade setup because it didn't recognise the newly added roms - this had the effect that now the jvs-pac2 runs great on the setup. the only thing i found was that it have to cycle through the menu on the pac, and only then it starts to work.

And my mister came in yesterday, i'm still trying the normal stuff with it, but tonight perhaps i'll try the jvs-pac as well :thumbup:

jotego is definitely killin’ it, someone who is actually worth the patreon money.

Jotego and nullobject are the two guys I give patreon money to. These guys are really pushing the MiSTer. Now with CPS2 releases from Jotego, and development of Cave cores by nullobject, the MiSTer is going to sky rocket!
The guy who created the SegaCD, SNES, and TGCD MiSTer cores never had a patreon before, and now he is working on Saturn. He needs equipment to make it happen and since he's delivered many cores in the past I believe him and it's not a cash grab. Consider him a third as he just open a patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/srg320

Also new MiSTer Discord:

discord.gg/4xKVg4XVYn

The guy who created the SegaCD, SNES, and TGCD MiSTer cores never had a patreon before, and now he is working on Saturn. He needs equipment to make it happen and since he's delivered many cores in the past I believe him and it's not a cash grab. Consider him a third as he just open a patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/srg320

Also new MiSTer Discord:

discord.gg/4xKVg4XVYn
Then there's the guy who's working on the PS1 core. Possible 4th? hmmm, about $20 /mo to support these dudes. Seems like a good deal to push this revolution!

I saw that! I also read that he may not be able to port it to the MiSTer as it might not be beefy enough? Keen to see what comes of it though. Saturn surely would be an ultimate addition, alongside PS1, PGM, Mortal Kombat, etc.

Not yet, but the developer who made the DDP core is going to do Toaplan next. Unless this person beat him to it, but I don't see it announced anywhere yet.
The video is a year old already though, so is it fake then? I don't understand the language in the comments unfortunately.

Not yet, but the developer who made the DDP core is going to do Toaplan next. Unless this person beat him to it, but I don't see it announced anywhere yet.

Wow, that's exciting news. It could be what gets me off the fence to get a Mister. Did he say which games in particular he plans to target?

Back