What's new
No worries, I thought maybe you were looking for something different. I barely understand how to read GitHub, so I just wait until stuff is in update all... I'm old.
I wasn't sure if it was a script I didn't know about, a github, a site, or what.

Update all is super convenient. Don't need to keep up with a dozen different githubs, twitter accounts, posts on the forum, just hit the button and you're done. I dig it.

If you mean in terms of the github page, its the page where all the mister development code lives, as it is developed and shared with the world. Where the mister adventures begin :cat:

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel
Ah good to know thanks. I was trying to work out if @atrac17 was saying his work is separate to what eventually becomes part of the update all script.

Got my MiSTer inside an Ironclad Plus now. It essentially turns the MiSTer into an Mini-ITX motherboard so you can use a mini PC case. Really liking it.

Attachments

• PXL_20221206_222546324.jpg
    PXL_20221206_222546324.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 82
Ah good to know thanks. I was trying to work out if @atrac17 was saying his work is separate to what eventually becomes part of the update all script.
There are multiple optional databases including Atrac's Coin Op collection, Atrac's Arcade Offset, Arcade DB, Jotego's basic + premium cores, etc, available via the Update_All script, it just needs to be enabled first if you haven't already done so.

That way you download the additional Arcade cores without needing to manually download and run multiple scripts, you only need to run the Update_All. See the following for more info:

https://github.com/theypsilon/Update_All_MiSTer

Last edited:
@awbacon1 - Would you consider making a dedicated thread for your videos like ArcadeOtaku forced you to do?

The multiple video posts above with no interaction feels spammy. Same with the click-baity one liner posts that generally accompany them.

Just an observation and my 2 cents. You don’t have to do anything. Just a suggestion.

The multiple video posts above with no interaction feels spammy.
I find them irritating tbh, I've never clicked on one. I'll see there's a new post to a thread like this, click it, and discover it's contentless video spam with zero context and close it.

I might if awbacon1 provided a little copy telling me why I might be interested, and acted like you were actually participating in the community, but as it is it feels like you're just dumping your content hoping for monetized clicks.

@awbacon1 - Would you consider making a dedicated thread for your videos like ArcadeOtaku forced you to do?

The multiple video posts above with no interaction feels spammy. Same with the click-baity one liner posts that generally accompany them.

Just an observation and my 2 cents. You don’t have to do anything. Just a suggestion.
Sure I’ll just leave MiSTer stuff here from now on :)

Back