What's new
Want To Buy

Still Green

Student
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 26” Mitsubishi monitor. Monitor was in Aero city, virtua cop 1&2, virtua fighter 1&2, and Daytona USA cabs.
NY, NJ,PA area pick up.

IMG_2223.jpeg

Last edited:
You're actually probably looking for a Nanao MS8-26. The sticker you took a picture of is the Mitsubishi picture tube.

You might want to rephrase then that you are just looking for a picture tube rather than a monitor.

I have a bunch of these tubes and chassis (MS8-26) but will only ship chassis. Tubes gotta be picked up.

I have a bunch of these tubes and chassis (MS8-26) but will only ship chassis. Tubes gotta be picked up.
Dave, it might worth it for you to crate and ship these if people are willing to pay for the extra expense and insurance. I know I would get at least one from you if its a burn free tube.

If you have the original tube, you can remove the yoke and use a tube from a 25" TV. I swapped one in my Daytona USA and it looks great. A 25" tube that fits a 25" k7000 is also the same size from my experience (you just need to use the yoke from the original MS8-26 setup).

Last edited:
Back