What's new
Mark your items as sold

spreadhead81

Beginner
Reaction score
Selling a consolidated T-Unit Mortal Kombat PCB. Tested and working. $200 shipped. Feel free to message me or reply here with any questions. Thanks!
MK1_PCB.png
MK1_Screenshot1.png
MK1_Screenshot2.png

Last edited:
Honestly I've been looking at this back and forth for a while now but my problem is the new account - nothing against you personally (this could be totally legit), but without a post history or any real rep it's hard for somebody like myself who's also admittedly new to validate sending that sort of money over PayPal and just kinda hoping everything turns out alright. Again not trying to discredit you at all, I just look at it like this: "if I wait a little while, I can most likely get this same kit on eBay (probably just not consolidated) that's also verified working from somebody with positive feedback to the tune of a thousand sales" - That plus the fact that money's tight for all of us around the holidays it just kinda makes this hard to jump on :/

Maybe the mods should implement a system where you have to have 50 (or more or less) decent posts before being allowed to post items for sale? Makes sense @Darksoft

That could be good, but then I'd be worried that it might increase spam where a bunch of people would just be blowing up threads for the sake of being able to post a sale :(

What I could do... if he's willing to take me up on the offer - I can do $150 which will leave me enough left over to pay the PayPal fee so I don't have to send the money via FnF - that way, if he sends a cinderblock in the mail (not that he would) I could open up a return claim if I needed to. Am I right that that's how PayPal works?

If you’re concerned about a seller, just add 4% to the price and send the money as goods/services. If there’s a issue, you’ll have leverage with PayPal.

It’s up to the seller to dictate his terms of payment and the price, not the forum as a whole.

Paid the man $175 for this game. Realized I didn't have a MK1, but rather 2 MK2s!

Time to make things right!

Thanks for the sale and I'll post feedback when it arrives!

Back