What's new
For Sale

advans14

Professional
Reaction score
The one thing that is annoying to me on these is when mounted in the blast city it is almost impossible to see the DIP switch and use it effectively. While it is not a often used adjustment it still bothered me and the one that is on one of my machines was dried out to a crisp with pots falling apart. So among other things I have redesigned the DIP switch to be lower, basically where the cap sits currently. I have also moved the silkscreen for the DIP adjustments over more to center where there is some viewing distance in the blasts opening. Most blasts have a sticker showing the dip instructions, but some don't so thought it was still useful to include on the silk. I also painstakingly redid all of the Japanese writing on the board. Here is a crappy placeholder pic for illustration (I will update the image once boards are in hand).

Lastly I have reproduced the board as factory in green, for those like me who just want an exact replacement no frills design. I am expecting to have both these for sale by the end of the month while I wait for parts. Expect these to be in the 80$ with priority shipping included. Feel free to PM me if interested so I can get an idea of production.

Thanks!

Last edited:
D526DDFB-8DDB-45D3-8A3F-3D9B749A2F37.jpeg

Boards came in and they look super nice! Gonna stuff one and once im done i will have em ready to go!

I purposely copied some uneven boxes for some og charm. I will update some installed pics soon here.

Last edited:
Did the 15k test on my neo multi. Everything is good! My monitor is in need of caps and a rebuild so ignore the imperfections.

New:
1870EED1-3EAE-4EF8-A75D-FFF8EAC0B901.jpeg

Old:
089511CF-6ACC-461A-A070-5B9623B63C2B.jpeg

I will be testing 24k/31k final test Wednesday, but not expecting any issues.
23EA40A0-4B76-4507-A079-9D85CCE9B93A.jpeg

PM for details, boards can ship on Friday.

31k tested via an atomsiwave on loan. Successful test! Switch 3 on rest off
D1CFAFF8-5E88-449F-B3B6-2D854F1F0D7B.jpeg

BDD5904F-D9C2-428B-BBFA-3CC5D6A7579F.jpeg

I only have a tpg for 24k and i have some fold over but guessing it is because the 2930 has individual pots for 24k and i need to tweak them. It seems crisp. Wish I had a 24k game! Switch 1 on, rest off. i can send out one to a buyer at a discount for an official medium res test assuming you regularly play them on a blast and have those controls calibrated good - that would be good extra bonus. I feel it is fine and am now ready to take orders otherwise.
2D5FA25C-453D-4DD8-9CB4-4FABB11275AC.jpeg

Just got word. 24k officially tested with a sega hotd board! I will let them post the pic!

Got mine and everything works great! Tried 15k on my CPS2 and 31k on my Naomi, image looks good and the controls work perfectly on my Blast City. Thanks again.

Got mine and everything works great! Tried 15k on my CPS2 and 31k on my Naomi, image looks good and the controls work perfectly on my Blast City. Thanks again.
Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Hello @advans14

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.

Another board shipped out today! Thanks guys for your support!

Reactions: jac
Back