What's new
Me too!

But this is just the beginning!

Tomorrow the all metal cases from jasen will be shipped!

There are about 40 games that need a new master.

:)

Haha, please dont kill me!!!

Demo Sound was turned off in the confige!!!

Everything seems to wok 100% now. :)

Thanks for helping and all your patience!
Is the "Demo sound" setting saved between games/reboots? I have also muted demo sounds in almost all the games on my multi, but I remember that it used to sound in demo mode when my board was simple MvS not the multi.

Thanks!

Is the "Demo sound" setting saved between games/reboots? I have also muted demo sounds in almost all the games on my multi, but I remember that it used to sound in demo mode when my board was simple MvS not the multi.

Thanks!
Every game has the demo sound setting different by default so when you switch games it will return to default settings.

Thanks!
Every game has the demo sound setting different by default so when you switch games it will return to default settings.
Good to know, thanks Mitsu. So default seems to be "muted sounds", therefore our multis are working OK. Right?

Good to know, thanks Mitsu. So default seems to be "muted sounds", therefore our multis are working OK. Right?
Yeah. For most games you need to turn demo sound on the test menu.

I did not know that and thought sound was broken. :(

Haha, I am so glad everything is fine now!

Back