What's new
Mark your items as sold

300wins

Professional
Reaction score
This has been SOLD! Thanks to all that showed interest.

---------------------------

I have a Muscle Bomber Duo CPS 1.5 game that's the world version. It's still on the battery, which the battery holder has been replaced with something that where you can easily replace the battery. There is no case to this thing. Asking $300 OBO. DM me if you're interested or have any questions.

MBD-1.jpg

MBD-2.jpg

MBD-3.jpg

Last edited:
FUUUUUCK!

Missed this deal!

EDIT, wait, looks like a conversion so, good deal but I’m still looking for a Duo!

?

Looks to me like just a couple roms replaced. Region swap or something. Am I missing something?
Looks legit to me, just desuicided - doesn’t hurt the value IMO and this was a very fair deal. Great seller too.

It looks like a Muscle Bomber that has been converted to a Duo. A factory Duo is super rare and expensive as shit.

Here is what the labels look like for a Duo. If I'm wrong, please correct me as well, I'm not 100% tied to my belief here!

http://www.wolfgangrobel.de/arcadereps7/img_muscleb/muscleb_03.jpg

So Muscle Bomber Labels = MB (region?), while Muscle Bomber Duo Labels = MBD (region?)

Last edited:
It looks like a Muscle Bomber that has been converted to a Duo. A factory Duo is super rare and expensive as shit.

Here is what the labels look like for a Duo. If I'm wrong, please correct me as well, I'm not 100% tied to my belief here!

So Muscle Bomber Labels = MB (region?), while Muscle Bomber Duo Labels = MBD (region?)
I've only ever seen one Duo sold on ebay in 2014. Seller was based in Israel. Only just missed it.
Am sure Capcom CPS 1.5 is the most skipped board out there when it suicided.

Great price, even if converted.
Happy to have an original board, the game is so much fun with 4 players.

So I got on my hands an original MB with 4 roms swapped out to MBD.

Still a steal, plus I get to play MBD!

So I got on my hands an original MB with 4 roms swapped out to MBD.

Still a steal, plus I get to play MBD!
Oh, you’re the one that got it? Yes I didn’t mean to imply this was a bad deal by any means of the imagination I just meant it is not a super awesome deal like it almost was!

Oh, you’re the one that got it? Yes I didn’t mean to imply this was a bad deal by any means of the imagination I just meant it is not a super awesome deal like it almost was!
Yes, and yeah I totally took you the right way there, I was just mulling it over out loud ha.

Back