What's new
I would try clearing backup ram and see if that makes any difference.

Yes, I have KOF2002, Neo Turf Masters, World Heroes 2, and a couple of others. I have tested all of them and they all work fine.
You mean that it boots fine on MV1C?
So it's a proof that the PCB is 100%.

You mean that it boots fine on MV1C?
So it's a proof that the PCB is 100%.
I left the mvs-1c powered on without a cart for awhile and this is what it started doing.

20210225_020158_HDR.jpg

20210225_020238.jpg

After rebooting it again, it gave me this garbage screen each time I rebooted it. Strange.

I would try clearing backup ram and see if that makes any difference.
I cleared the backup ram just now and still nothing. The Garou original cart doesn't want to fully boot.

Yeah all of the listed other games work fully on the mvss-1c ONLY the garou doesn't.
You are working with a 22 years old PCB, you know how many carts was inserted and removed from the socket? Of course will be some kind of contact issue.

About the actual error, still happening?

You are working with a 22 years old PCB, you know how many carts was inserted and removed from the socket? Of course will be some kind of contact issue.

About the actual error, still happening?
I booted the board this morning and everything worked fine. I booted it without a cart and it went to the I/O menu and I cleared the RAM memory again. It appears to be fine, again, no luck with Garou. I did a continuity test on the cart slot to the underside where the pins were at and everything checked out.

Back