What's new
Want To Buy

TobyRieper

Student
Reaction score
I can't afford real MVS games. I can't even afford the Multi MVS yet so I'd like to get some of my fav games to tide me over.
If anyone has any bootlegs / repros I need:
Nam 75
Magician Lord
Shocktroopers

I would take a look at the List of the different MVS Multi carts and order the one that you can get and suits you the most

They are far from perfect, and they differ in the selection of games, but many(all) also contain the some shitty hacks to bolster the game count.

Shock troopers and Nam are on only on the 120 and the 138 in one, Magician Lord isn't on any of these carts.

I had the the 138 in one and with a little modding it was pretty good for the price. With that one i would mod it with a dip switch, that way you don't need the extra pcb for game selection. I think i got mine from aliexpress at the time.

If i remember correctly the 138 in one with modding was the best way to go.

But once you switch to a proper multi you'll probably never go back.

I would take a look at the List of the different MVS Multi carts and order the one that you can get and suits you the most

They are far from perfect, and they differ in the selection of games, but many(all) also contain the some shitty hacks to bolster the game count.

Shock troopers and Nam are on only on the 120 and the 138 in one, Magician Lord isn't on any of these carts.

I had the the 138 in one and with a little modding it was pretty good for the price. With that one i would mod it with a dip switch, that way you don't need the extra pcb for game selection. I think i got mine from aliexpress at the time.

Thanks for the information. I would love to get a 138 in 1 but can't find them anywhere. Once I have enough money for the multi MVS I'll get that and I won't need any other of the carts. :) There was a 120 on 1 on eBay buy the guy asked for around £230 for it!

Thanks for the information. I would love to get a 138 in 1 but can't find them anywhere. Once I have enough money for the multi MVS I'll get that and I won't need any other of the carts. :) There was a 120 on 1 on eBay buy the guy asked for around £230 for it. I have the 161 in 1 and that rocks with Raz's UniBios 4 and the Pick N Mix feature. The game's I listed are some of my favourites so I'd love to play them in the mean time.

your only chance is probably aliexpress ath this time - they were hard also to get at the time i bought mine.

i just looked - only found this one, even with a little dip switch, no dip mod needed.

your only chance is probably aliexpress ath this time - they were hard also to get at the time i bought mine.

i just looked - only found this one, even with a little dip switch, no dip mod needed.
Thanks for looking, unfortunately they only have the dip switch board in stock :(

Back