What's new
For Sale
Just for everyone here though, just because a brand new user has the same user name of a well known member in another forum, it doesn't mean it's the same person. That's why I want to register and PM the member on the original forum, to confirm it is them.
Makes sense

I’m the same Dogg on many forums…
Good dog! :)

Unfortunately it's not enough for this gentleman and I don't know his limit. So I told him that I was stopping the negotiation.
That is your choice and everybody will respect it. Problem is that everyone wants to be safe, both the seller and the buyer, so either they reach an agreement or there wont be a deal

For comments in general, I remind you that I have clearly indicated my conditions, put pic and some video, there is nothing hidden.
That is great and it's appreciated.

These are my conditions of sale, end point, everyone is free to accept them or not, and in the latter case, just go on your way, it's not more complicated than that.
Sounds cool.

Rule 6: We will not tolerate members poisoning another member's sales thread. This includes 'price policing' which brings us to:
I couldn't see any price policing. No one said that your prices were high or low. The topic of discussions is that everyone wants to be safe.

I have been selling to many countries and selling to another continent is always more complicated, involving customs, expensive shipping, etc.

Back